7.02.2012

Anna's Post + life lately


 making dinner

This past week we ( Andrea , my older sister and me ) went to a youth camp, it was so amazing, was a little scary because we did not know the group at all, it was from a diferent church. But when we got there was so nice, everyone was so frindly and when we went there was so nice, we got to meet them really fast and we became friends with the group so fast, so it was amazing .
The theme of the camp was: Metamorphosis 
it was about how we need to let go of the old self and be transform in to  the new self.

 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put onthe new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. Ephesians 4:22-24

It was so challenging !!  one of the sermons really captured my heart :

Think about what you're thinking

What should be in my mind ?

a) Truth.
Are you in the truth ?

b) Honesty and Integrity.
Do you speak in righteousness ?

c) Purity.
Have you left the impurity ?

d) Thoughts worthy of praise.

These questions are very good because I put much thought into my life right now , where is my mind right now ? and I know there is battle in my mind right now between God and the devil .
my mind is the center of operations, it defines your personality, your character, and your way of living your life . So what you put in it is what is going to come out . This past little phrase is so important  and so true !! 
I what to live my life like Jesus did and how I am going to do that if my mind is not in Him ? only puting His word 
 in my mind and be more connected with Him . 
So I want to live a life that honors God with every little thing I do and think .

Happy Monday !!

xoxo Anna !!

No comments:

Post a Comment