8.02.2012

Seek the Lord

Hello you all!
Okey so this week so far has been good but I would call it a waste of time or pointless
and all because i havein't spent time with the Lord and His word.
I know that we all know what we need to do, well at least i know
I know i need God
I know that without Him i can't not do anything
I know in Him i can find full joy
I know He is the only one who can give me satisfaction and make my life full
I know He and only He can give me peace
But knowing doesin't make the difference, what makes the difference is doing it. Tell me what difference is it make knowing and not doing?
He is there waiting for me,waiting to full my whole life, to give me peace, to give me satisfaction.

"Come,all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, como, buy and eat!  Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.
Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. Isaiah 55:1,2

Lord help me to overcome the temptations that separate me from you, please take away this foolishness that i have, i want to know you better and be full of you, give me self-control and give me peace and joy that only you can give.

God is waiting for us to come to Him so He can make our lives full.

xoxo Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment