8.27.2013

Orphans Heart /Missions Trip



 


Click to View Full-Screen Image
 Hi there, it's me Anna
two months ago I was able to go on a missions trip here in Guatemala, different people from all over USA come and serve together on a full week with malnourished kids. orphans heart is a program that brings a lot of groups during the year to serve and help the center in different areas.
Last year when I was in Florida for a month a found out that the church I was going to during my trip was coming in June with a group! I was super excited and happy, I think is amazing when people that you know from The United States come to your own country its fascinating. One of my best friends Megan and her family where coming in the trip, I was so excited so we made arrangements so that I could join the group here and be this them the whole week. The Lord is so good He made it possible.
It was such an amazing week, first I couldn´t believe it and the opportunity to serve in my own country is a whole different story!(that's another post) anyways I had a blast, I got to know so many people and make new friends + share with my best friend!
here are some of the pictures I took during the week.
we stayed in Antigua the whole week and it was an hour drive every day to the center!
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
The first day we went to a farm to zipline! it was so cool
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
every day we would have a worshp time and a devotional!




The Hotel was beautiful! the view was amazing.
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
The center
snack time
sweet little girl
lefthanded
Click to View Full-Screen Image
Click to View Full-Screen Image
so thankful for this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment