3.28.2015

Instameet //

@jpanleu

Last saturday @bymonzon and I went to this Instameet in Senderos Cerro Alux, we met the amazing people behind the users, I was dying of excitement to go. The instameet was organized by @monodelespacio and @jpanleu the two best instagramers in Guatemala.  it was so cool to meet them, both of them are incredibly talented and there work is amazing, go check them out.
the rest of the group was a joy, all of them were so nice. we walked in this Park taking pictures. 
so thankful for this community and how it brings people together with the same passion, photography.
I left the place inspired and happy for this opportunity . I got to meet such talented people, looking forward for the next one. 
Here are some pictures taken by some of them:
#instameet #instalux
@andresgmartinez
@m.lunac
my feed: @eliza_martinez1
Thanks for the B&W photos @andresgmartinez

xoxo Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment